Compassion in Dying is the only UK charity which helps people understand their rights to make choices about treatment and care at the end of life. We provide a national helpline for individuals, patients, family members and health/social care professionals, and are the UK’s leading provider of free Advance Decisions.
We can provide:
- Training to individuals and professionals on end-of-life rights
- Free Advance Decisions (commonly known as Living Wills)
- 'Planning Ahead', a comprehensive guide to your rights and choices at the end of life
- Toolkits for healthcare professionals
- Factsheets covering a range of topics including How to Complete an Advance Decision and Making a Lasting Power of Attorney for Health and Welfare
- One-to-one support for over 50s wishing to know and exercise their rights to plan ahead and make decisions about their end of life care
- Up-to-date information about end-of-life rights under the current UK law.
Compassion in Dying is working with us to keep this information updated.